* 2.4 G + Bluetooth wireless optical mouse
* Keys： left, right, forward, backward, DPI + DPI -, scroll wheel
* Type-C and USB receiver
* Has midium size, desktop, laptop
* USB receiver, plug and play easy operation
* High precision optical tracking motor
* DPI: 800-1200-1600
* Windows Vista / Windows 7 / WIN8 / WIN10
* Electrical features mouse sensor light: red light
• Charging voltage ： 5V ， built-in 400mAh lithium battery
• Recyclable use use about 500 times power consumption ： 15mA （Max.)
* Type-C cable
The Inca IWM-555 Mouse supports dual link mode. With a single switch, you can switch freely by pairing your PC connection with 2.4 Ghz wireless or Bluetooth.
Wireless Mode: After the usb is plugged in, the green indicator light in your mouse will turn on for 15 seconds and your device is connected.
Bluetooth Mode: Switch your mouse to Bluetooth mode from the key slot. The blue indicator light turns on for 15s. First, you can pair with your device by pressing the left button + scroll wheel + Right button for 5 seconds.
The key slot design unique to the Inca IWM-555 Mouse takes customization to a whole new level by allowing easy replacement of mouse switches. Depending on the way you prefer, you can provide ease of use by connecting to your device, either Bluetooth or wireless.
Change the speed of your movement with high precision optical tracking.
Forget the hassle of changing batteries with the environmentally friendly 400 mAh lithium battery built into the Inca IWM-555 Mouse. The usage time is about 100 hours after fully charged. The red indicator light is always on during charging with the TYPE-C Wired charging interface. The red light turns off when fully charged, the charging time is around 3-4 hours.